Hear me out
The Fit Fem Blog
15 Minute Weekend Workout. You know you wanna try it!
Who is ready for the weekend?? I know I am…exhaustion is an understatement at this point in my pregnancy. People keep telling me to get all my sleep in now but having insomnia is kinda getting in the way of my sleep schedule. By Friday I am ready to put my feet up and relax a bit. I am sure you are too BUT it would not be the weekend without one short yet intense workout. Am I right?
This weekend workout includes all my favorite exercises - push-ups, sit-ups, squats, lunges, jumping jacks and wall sits. Sounds like an intense circuit and it is. This short workout (should take about 15 minutes) covers all areas of your body and adds in a cardio factor as these exercises should be done back to back with no rest. That’s right ladies – keep up a quick pace and you will feel the sweat and know you are burning those calories. Here is the count for each exercise:
Repeat circuit 3 times. How I miss being able to do sit-ups and non-modified pushups but this belly gets in the way at times. So feel free to dedicate those reps to me, I am jealous you get to enjoy them and I need to wait a few more months.
Show The Fit Fem some love!
- The Fit Fem of the Month - October 2015
- The Fit Fem of the Month - September 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - August 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - July 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - June 2015
- I'm Going to Miami B****!
- Obsessed with Exercise?
- Why Do I Pee When I Jump? The Kegal Solution
- I Threw Out My Yo-Yo: When I Realized That I Was No Longer a Yo-Yo Dieter by Sapphire Lewis
- How to Make Your Salads Healthy