Hear me out
The Fit Fem Blog
20 Minute Living Room Weekend Workout
Any plans for the weekend?? Mine is pretty much standard these days – rest, wash baby clothes, organize shower gifts, rest. Not too much excitement in the final weeks of pregnancy. But this just means that I live vicariously through you guys! And, of course, supply you with a kick ass weekend workout to ensure you maintain all the hard work you put during the week.
The workout designed for this week is kinda crazy. I have had plenty of down time to come up with something really good yet short enough to fit it in between barbecues…your welcome. For this workout you will need enough space to jump around – that’s right ladies – cardio is going to take place.
It is a series of various exercises that should be performed with no break until the circuit is complete. You need to keep your heartrate up and your blood pumping in order to burn calories. So push yourself ladies. Here are the counts:
Repeat this circuit 3 times. Give yourself a short break between each circuit. Good Luck!
Show The Fit Fem some love!
- The Fit Fem of the Month - October 2015
- The Fit Fem of the Month - September 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - August 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - July 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - June 2015
- I'm Going to Miami B****!
- Obsessed with Exercise?
- Why Do I Pee When I Jump? The Kegal Solution
- I Threw Out My Yo-Yo: When I Realized That I Was No Longer a Yo-Yo Dieter by Sapphire Lewis
- How to Make Your Salads Healthy