Hear me out
The Fit Fem Blog
#TBT - Assault ‘Em Abs Live Workout
About two years ago I did an Assult’em Abs live workout in green stretchy pants. That’s right – GREEN, a color to inspire and motivate those watching from home. It was a great experience and wanted to share it with all of you for this week’s #TBT.
The workout included 5 different exercises with a mixed rep count of 20 or 10 depending on the exercise. The circuit is done a total of FOUR times. It sounds like a lot but only takes 20 minutes and you never have to leave your mat.
We will focus upper and lower abdominals as well as obliques and back. This is what the work out consists of:
Ins & Outs (set of 20)
Oblique Crunch Ins (set of 10 on each side)
Center Crunch Ins (set of 10 on each side)
Bridge (set of 20)
Plank with Side-Side Touches (set of 10)
Give this work out a try and visit the live video. Workout along with me will ya? Your abs will be on fire! Then comment and tell me how you did.
Show The Fit Fem some love!
- The Fit Fem of the Month - October 2015
- The Fit Fem of the Month - September 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - August 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - July 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - June 2015
- I'm Going to Miami B****!
- Obsessed with Exercise?
- Why Do I Pee When I Jump? The Kegal Solution
- I Threw Out My Yo-Yo: When I Realized That I Was No Longer a Yo-Yo Dieter by Sapphire Lewis
- How to Make Your Salads Healthy