Hear me out
The Fit Fem Blog
Thank Goodness for Friday - 20 Rep Core Routine for the Weekend!
Ah, the weekend is upon us and we all know what that means – happy hour drinks, sleeping in and Sunday brunch. I know it can be difficult to squeeze in a full workout on the two days you are free from work responsibilities, and of course, there is nothing wrong with enjoying life but…you should try and get a quick workout in between cocktail events.
To help ensure that your weekend is not workout free, I thought it would be a nice gesture to provide a small workout for you…I know I know…you are grateful for my dedication. Here is a quick Core Circuit workout:
Complete these 5 moves for 10 reps each at least 2 times through. That’s 20 repetitions of each total. Thank me later!
Show The Fit Fem some love!
- The Fit Fem of the Month - October 2015
- The Fit Fem of the Month - September 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - August 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - July 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - June 2015
- I'm Going to Miami B****!
- Obsessed with Exercise?
- Why Do I Pee When I Jump? The Kegal Solution
- I Threw Out My Yo-Yo: When I Realized That I Was No Longer a Yo-Yo Dieter by Sapphire Lewis
- How to Make Your Salads Healthy