Hear me out
The Fit Fem Blog
The Circuit Workout for the Weekend
TGIF ladies!! It is time to kick off your work shoes and throw on those sneakers. This weekend I present to you the Circuit Workout. It is a fantastic combination of cardio, arms, legs and core – complete total body.
This total body workout is a great way to kick start your energy level for the weekend. No equipment needed, just dedication and the motivation to look healthy this summer. I know, this is the season where BBQs, graduations and backyard get-togethers consume our weekends – but let’s remember to give our body the time it deserves.
The best part about this circuit workout is you can break-up the areas into individual workouts if time is limited or do it all in one shot. You can modify it depending on your skill level or add extra weight to certain areas in order increase your resistance. Here is the count:
You have two choices to do this routine. You can complete each area as one circuit 2- 3 times then move on to the next circuit. Or you can complete all three as one circuit and repeat 2-3 times. If you are running on limited time then break-up the workout into two sessions: cardio and arms/legs and then cardio and core.
Give this a try my fellow Fit Fem ladies. Let me know how you feel once it is done.
Show The Fit Fem some love!
- The Fit Fem of the Month - October 2015
- The Fit Fem of the Month - September 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - August 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - July 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - June 2015
- I'm Going to Miami B****!
- Obsessed with Exercise?
- Why Do I Pee When I Jump? The Kegal Solution
- I Threw Out My Yo-Yo: When I Realized That I Was No Longer a Yo-Yo Dieter by Sapphire Lewis
- How to Make Your Salads Healthy