Hear me out
The Fit Fem Blog
The Fit Fem Cafe - Quinoa
Posted on 11/30/2012 at 03:42 AM to The Fit Fem Cafe
Hey Fit Fem'rs welcome to the Fit Fem Cafe! I will be giving you healthy meal or snack ideas that you can devour without any guilt! Yeah Baby!
This week, I present to you…..quinoa. Packed with protein and nutrients, it considered by many as a superfood! Quinoa is packed with nutrients such as iron, riboflavin, magnesium, fiber, and vitamin B2 and it is extremely rich with the vitamins and minerals your body needs. And did you know that it is the most complete source of non-animal protein? Yup, it's a vegetarian's dream food!!
Prepare it like barley or rice and have a healthy and nutritious meal or side dish! Or you can make a delsih Quinoa salad!
Do me a fav - share with me your favorite Quino recipe below!
Keeping the fun in fitness!
Your fit fem personal trainer and expert in women's only fitness,
Show The Fit Fem some love!
- It’s Hot Outside! Are You Making Yourself Hot Inside? - Fit Fem Trainer, Emma Harris
- Eating As Worship - Fit Fem Trainer, Emma Harris
- Pre-Workout Foods
- A Summer Salad - Grilled Pineapple, Chicken and Avocado Salad
- The Fit Fem Cafe - Sweet Potato
- I'm Going to Miami B****!
- Obsessed with Exercise?
- Why Do I Pee When I Jump? The Kegal Solution
- I Threw Out My Yo-Yo: When I Realized That I Was No Longer a Yo-Yo Dieter by Sapphire Lewis
- How to Make Your Salads Healthy