Hear me out
The Fit Fem Blog
The Fit Fem of the Month - September 2015
Fall has arrived – even though the weather seems a bit confused these days. Humid and hot as we head into October??? Let’s get it together Mother Nature!! I am ready for my sweats and hoodie style to return.
But if you are a Facebook goer you will see that fall is in full swing – families are out and about picking pumpkins and apples – I know I cannot wait till Mary is old enough to enjoy those activities.
People are enjoying pumpkin flavored beverages (both hot and cold) and desserts that can be made with pumpkin filling and apple spices. It is a delicious and savory time of year.
It is also a time for change – change in weather, change in wardrobe, and change in lifestyle. Our Fit Fem of the Month for September is a perfect example of how change is possible. I am SUPER excited to share Regina’s story with you all. But before that happens, let’s celebrate her dedicated trainer, Kim. Check out Kim’s bio and let us know if you’d like to work with her.
And now, without further ado, here is what Kim had to say about her client, Regina!
By day Regina is a hard working, full time assistant to the director of her company, and by night she is a superhero mom and wife with two amazing and very active kids! With games and practices, try outs, and dinner, I don't know where she finds the time... but she does! Her dedication to herself and her family is inspiring!
Since becoming a member of Fit Fem just one month ago, Regina’s strength, balance, posture and determination improve EVERY session! The most important part is that she is not only impressing me, but she is impressing herself. She has the fight that we all love to see and wish to have.
In this past month, Regina has lost 15 overall body inches, and has noticeable muscle definition! I am very proud of all she has accomplished and cannot wait to continue on this journey with her. WHOOP WHOOP!
I would call that one amazing change – how about you?? I mean 15 inches lost in only a month! Who isn’t inspired by that dedication and drive??
Can you give our Fit Fem Regina and Fit Fem Trainer Kim a loud and proud WHOOP WHOOP??? Way to inspire Ladies!!
We want YOU to be a part of our Fit Fem family too. Are you the next Fit Fem of the Month? Find out how!
We have a special program running called “The 12 Week Fit Fem Transformation Program” if you live on Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk), in Queens, Manhattan or Brooklyn, NY. This is what you get:
Two or Three 45 Minute In-Home Personal Training Sessions a week for 12 weeks customized just for you. You never need to leave home to exercise with a certified, experience, and knowledgeable Fit Fem Trainer who has your best interest at hearts. Training by women for women!
The Fit Fem 12 Week Nutrition Program is:
TWO customized nutrition calls a month.
Plan that includes:
- The Do’s & Don’ts of nutrition
- Basic Macronutrient Guidelines with Daily Recommendations so you can pick and choose which foods you want to eat
- 14 day Sample Meal Plan to follow
- Grocery Shopping List
- BONUS RECIPES: 7 Green Smoothies, 7 Protein Snacks, & 7 Healthy Desserts
- “Fit Fem Forever” Facebook Group with daily challenges and motivation to keep you excited, accountable, supported, & successful!
Interested??? Contact email@example.com.
Show The Fit Fem some love!
- The Fit Fem of the Month - October 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - August 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - July 2015
- Fit Fem of the Month - June 2015
- It’s Hot Outside! Are You Making Yourself Hot Inside? - Fit Fem Trainer, Emma Harris
- I'm Going to Miami B****!
- Obsessed with Exercise?
- Why Do I Pee When I Jump? The Kegal Solution
- I Threw Out My Yo-Yo: When I Realized That I Was No Longer a Yo-Yo Dieter by Sapphire Lewis
- How to Make Your Salads Healthy